• The vineyard is located 3 miles west of Oakville, 1000’ above sea level
• After a hiatus due to phylloxera, the vineyard was replanted in 2007
• The volcanic soils at the site allow for excellent drainage
• Eastern aspect of the ranch provides some relief from extreme heat events
• The vineyard is in an exceptional confluence of great soil and climate on Mount Veeder
• Nearby vineyards that Charles oversaw development and produced great wines from are the Lokoya & Cardinale vineyards and the Rudd Mount Veeder vineyard.